Russian Business Visa
Who needs a business visa to Russia?
A business visa is issued for travellers who visit Russia on official or private business. Business visas are the best option for visitors who do not know their exact itineraries, want to stay in Russia longer than 30 days or need to enter Russia on numerous occasions within a certain period of time. A business visa is also recommended for people taking special equipment into Russian or marketing materials for exhibitions and forums. In addition, we recommend that all official speakers at conferences obtain a business visa.
Business visas to the Russian Federation may be issued with up to two entries and for up to 90 days. There are also multiple-entry business visas, valid for 6 or 12 months with unlimited entries/exits.
Documents required for a Russian Business Visa
1. Original Passport (at least 6 months remaining upon exit, 2 clear pages in the passport).
2. Application form (available online at step 5 of this order process).
3. 1 passport-type photograph glued on the application form. Important: taken not more than 6 months ago (check with the photo in the passport if it is older than 6 month).
4. Russian National Tourist Office Booking Form (available online at step 5 of this order process).
5. Business visa support documents (provided by us)*
6. Supporting (employment) letter from your company in the UK confirming name and address of the inviting company in Russia, the purpose of visit, dates of the first trip, name of a person meeting you in Russia and financial responsibilities.
7. Applicable fee.
8. Applicants who are self-employed, company directors who are working from home and unemployed people need to provide a copy of bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit. Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts, you must make sure they are certified and stamped by your bank.
9. Non-UK passport holders may be asked to provide additional documents; you can see the full list of documents on this link: https://visa.visitrussia.org.uk
* Important: business visa invitation has to be requested in advance.
The business visa application must be supported by an INVITATION from the Ministry of Interior.
Please note that we can apply for the invitation-only 90 days before the visa start date.
AN INVITATION IS NOT A VISA! A VISA HAS TO BE STAMPED INTO YOUR PASSPORT BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE!
If you would like to apply for a Business Invitation only, you can do so online now. After we receive your payment, we will prepare the documents and send them over to you by post, fax or email. Processing time for a business visa invitation might take from 14 to 20 working days.
The business invitation only questionnaire link.
When you apply for a standard (30-day) multi-business visa, please make sure that you are able to provide your passport for a period of 20 days for processing at the Embassy.