About biometric data collection for Russian visas
In accordance with the Executive Order of the President of the Russian Federation, all individuals applying for a Russian visa in Great Britain and Northern Ireland now have to provide biometric data (fingerprints) as part of the visa application process for every Russian visa they apply for. Biometric data will not be collected when issuing diplomatic and official visas, nor for individuals under 12 years of age.
To facilitate this, applicants will be required to appear in person at the Russian National Tourist Office in London or Russian Visa Application Centre in London, Edinburgh or Manchester.
The application and all supporting documents must be completed and filled incorrectly. This will avoid the risk of having to return because of incomplete or inaccurate documentation.
Fingerprints may be submitted in our London office
Russian National Tourist Office
202 Kensington Church Street,
Any working day from 9.00am until 1.00pm.
Private biometric procedure
We can offer you a new Portable BIO Kit service. Experienced visa officers can come to your office to collect your fingerprints and securely deliver this information to the Embassy for their decision.
For more information about the cost and terms and conditions of this service, please contact us directly by phone +44 (0) 207 985 1234 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: This facility can be used within the United Kingdom territory only and must cover the service area.
VIP – The process of using our Portable Biometric Device Service
- The client sends RNTO copies of documents by email
- RNTO checks all documents and prepares them for submission
- The client chooses a convenient time, date and place for biometric submission (please note that any location requires Vodafone 3G/4G coverage)
- RNTO calculates the final cost for the service depending on location.**
- A dedicated immigration officer with copies of documents comes to the client’s office with the portable biometric device, collects fingerprints and all original documents (passport, invitation, photo etc.)
- We receive a passport with visa and send info to the client that his/her passport is ready for collection
- The client receives passport with visa in our office
Cost of service: £410 plus transport (depends on location)*
*Excludes visa fees
**Client or any person/organisation on client’s behalf
***£60 per person beyond M25
We can accept applications for Russian visas between 8.30 and 9am on a work day (by appointment only – a cancellation fee of £48 applies).
Getting a Russian visa is now a time-saving and traveller-friendly procedure.
For your convenience, we will:
- Assist you with your Russian Visa application form online;
- Issue all documentation required;
- Pre-check your application form to avoid the risk of any mistakes;
- Meet & Greet Service with pre-checked paperwork;
- Collection of Visa on your behalf;
- Return delivery by the method of your choice.