Partner with us
The Russian National Tourist Office (RNTO) is the leading Destination Management Company with operational offices in the UK as well as in Russia. For over 20 years, RNTO has been providing in-depth expertise and delivering outstanding customer service to those who wish to explore Russia and all its mysteries. Our clients include tour operators, travel agents, individual travellers, business clients, schools and universities.
What we offer our travel partners
- Competitive net rates for ground services
- Exclusive rates for any type of accommodation
- Special group rates for Aeroflot, British Airways and other airlines
- Russian Internal flight tickets including low-cost airlines (Pobeda)
- Russian Internal and International train tickets
- Affiliate programmes and on-target commission schemes
- Reliable transport suppliers in Russia in compliance with EU standards
- FAM trips and Incentive trips
- Product development (creating new bespoke programmes based on clients’ expectations)
- Free seminars and workshops about Russia from subject experts
- Support with Marketing activities about Russia
- Most important: Peace of Mind – Product Liability Insurance, ABTA, ATOL.
What your customers can expect
- Unique and unforgettable experiences travelling to any part of Russia
- Reliability and protection
- Exceptional expertise of local guides with deep knowledge of Russian history and tourism
- A vast choice of interesting programmes to Russia, including tailor-made holidays
- 24/7 support and a dedicated telephone line for emergency situations
- Affordable prices for package programmes + tourist visa support
- One-stop visa shop including fixed-location biometric submission for visas to Russia*
We’re passionate about Russia and believe we can contribute significantly to the growth of your business by selling more tours to Russia.
Our best-selling tours
- Visa-FREE Tour to Russia 5 days – (cruise from Finland, up to 72 hours in Russia) – 5 days
- The Best of Russia in 7 days: Moscow and St Petersburg
- Golden Ring-Russian provinces – 10 days
- St Petersburg short break – 5 days
- Literature tour to Moscow and St Petersburg – 8 days
- Trans-Siberian Tour – from 10 days
- Cultural city break in Russia – 10 days
- Red Revolution: Moscow & St Petersburg – 10 days
We are very passionate about Russia and are delighted to help our customers make the most of their travel to this fascinating country.
We welcome new travel partners. Please feel free to get in touch for your no-obligation free consultation on arranging travel to Russia.
You can contact Anna Jenner at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 985 1234